RULES AND REGULATIONS
- A student can take 5 books, teachers can take 20 books and non teaching staff can take 10 books of different subjects at a time for 10 days against Book issue card.
- A student/teacher/non-teaching staff can reissue the book for another 10 days if he/she submits the book within scheduled date and if there is no such demand for the said book.
- A fine of Rs 1 will be charged single book per day.
- Books once issued shall not be taken back on the same day.
- Loss of any borrowed book must be reported immediately to the Librarian/Library Staff. The member must replace the lost book/cost of the books as per rule.
- Books and other reading material borrowed from the Library are liable to be recalled, at any time, and shall be returned within seven days from the date of recall or earlier, if necessary.
- Readers should observe pin drop silence and switch off their Mobile phones in the Library premises.
- Marking, scratching, damaging, mutilating, stealing, library materials or property will invite disciplinary action against the defaulters.
- Books will be issued to the members only on producing the Identity card. Identity Cards are not transferable.
- Complete discipline and silence must be maintained in the library.Gossiping, spitting and using Mobile phone shall be treated as cases of misconduct.